PDA

View Full Version : Replacement Representative North Valley

CVR Mission Statement

Central Valley Reefers is a group of dedicated marine aquarium hobbyists committed to bringing together people with similar interests throughout Central California. In doing so, we support ecologically-friendly propagation techniques, sharing knowledge through planned events and activities, and providing assistance to fellow enthusiasts in an open and friendly atmosphere.

guywalker1219
09-21-2011, 01:08 PM
Johnny has moved up to the BOD so we need a replacement anyone interested put your name here or if you would like to nominate someone there name can go here also.

RiOnRoxXx
04-15-2012, 10:19 PM
What does a rep do? Haven't been in the game for almost a year but making a come back soon :)

guywalker1219
04-15-2012, 10:45 PM
What does a rep do? Haven't been in the game for almost a year but making a come back soon :)Basically a Rep takes on the role of a site Moderator and represents North by bringing any issues the north valley members may have to the BOD. Also can set up non meeting or non official events for the north valley.

Qsuerte
04-15-2012, 11:09 PM
you also have to post pix of ur sink Ryan ;)

RiOnRoxXx
04-17-2012, 04:41 PM
Cool! Thanks for the info Rocky.

Nice to see the division of the regions, helps a little to keep the locals tied in with eachother.

Ray, I'll start a new build thread when I have the chance. :)

guywalker1219
07-03-2012, 11:21 PM
This issue has never been addressed at this time I would like to nominate nemosomean for north valley rep until such time that he may move up to the BOD in the upcoming interim election. If he does not move up he would retain this position.
Any objections to this please note them here.
Peter would you accept this position?