PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to Everyone!

CVR Mission Statement

Central Valley Reefers is a group of dedicated marine aquarium hobbyists committed to bringing together people with similar interests throughout Central California. In doing so, we support ecologically-friendly propagation techniques, sharing knowledge through planned events and activities, and providing assistance to fellow enthusiasts in an open and friendly atmosphere.

petco
11-03-2013, 07:28 PM
Thanks everyone who came out to Petco today for the Frag Swap! It was nice meeting you all. I have to say that I honestly enjoyed you all coming in and allowing me to talk with you all.
I am in the Army National Guard and had training this weekend. I had to do some sweet talking to make it back home this morning because I wanted to be there and had to drive 3 hour back home then work an 8 hour shift. Needless to say, I have had no sleep the past 48 hours, but you guys made all the work today, well worth it.

I hope you all enjoyed the fish you picked up from me. And to those who pick up there frags at the swap today, I hope you all enjoy them.
Come back and have meeting, frag swaps or just pick up some fish and equipment.

:D
Thanks again,
Jeff

MoparAce
11-03-2013, 08:33 PM
Thanks for having us, I had a great time. Your whole staff was very nice.

Qsuerte
11-03-2013, 08:40 PM
Thank you Jeff:thumb:

AK's Clownfish
11-03-2013, 08:58 PM
Thanks for having us

reefinator87
11-03-2013, 09:04 PM
Thank you so much, I really like it when the events are at Petco. :)

Nuocmam
11-04-2013, 12:06 AM
Thank you sooo much!!! I had a blast!!! Picked up some stuff for my turtle too :D

Jed78139
11-04-2013, 09:03 AM
Thank you for having us, the whole event turned out great ;-)

alexander
11-04-2013, 03:51 PM
Thank you Jeff for your hospitality and hard work, that truly was the best swap the central valley has ever had IMO and we couldn't have done it without your generous support. I plan on buying some fish from you guys in the near future :)

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

jestersix
11-04-2013, 04:02 PM
Such a great venue - thanks much! I do appreciate that you are willing to allow outside vendors at these swaps!

tacocat
11-04-2013, 04:42 PM
Thanks everyone who came out to Petco today for the Frag Swap! It was nice meeting you all. I have to say that I honestly enjoyed you all coming in and allowing me to talk with you all.
I am in the Army National Guard and had training this weekend. I had to do some sweet talking to make it back home this morning because I wanted to be there and had to drive 3 hour back home then work an 8 hour shift. Needless to say, I have had no sleep the past 48 hours, but you guys made all the work today, well worth it.

I hope you all enjoyed the fish you picked up from me. And to those who pick up there frags at the swap today, I hope you all enjoy them.
Come back and have meeting, frag swaps or just pick up some fish and equipment.

:D
Thanks again,
Jeff

You all should have bought some of their dottybacks, great pest hunters.

petco
11-05-2013, 11:57 AM
If anyone has any pictures from the swap send them over to me! Thanks.

Dzydvl33
11-05-2013, 12:27 PM
thank you for opening your store to us. I know my boys and I had a great time.

Jetstream01
11-05-2013, 04:00 PM
Thanks very much for allowing us to have the swap there. That room was perfect for our needs, and your staff was very accommodating. I picked up a sweet yellow coris wrasse for my tank to replace the one that jumped a few months ago. And this time I'm making a top to prevent that from happening again lol.