PDA

View Full Version : Here's one for the awesome customers that have bought corals from us!

CVR Mission Statement

Central Valley Reefers is a group of dedicated marine aquarium hobbyists committed to bringing together people with similar interests throughout Central California. In doing so, we support ecologically-friendly propagation techniques, sharing knowledge through planned events and activities, and providing assistance to fellow enthusiasts in an open and friendly atmosphere.

CaliforniaCoralCo
12-03-2014, 11:09 AM
We just wanted to let you know that we updated our site to include customer and coral testimonials (http://californiacoralco.com/customer-corals-testimonials/testimonial-form/)! If you guys would like to leave us a little something regarding the corals you got from us that would be very grateful! Plus we LOVE seeing photos of our corals in other hobbyists tanks! :)
I know quite a few of you guys bought and won corals from us at the frag swap! :)
If you send us pictures of the corals you bought from us, I can add it to your testimonial. I'll be sending out 10% off coupons to everyone that leaves us a testimonial. :)

Thank you all for your time!

:):bounce: